1. If you want to have straight edge when you do your eyeshadows, use TAPE!!! Place a piece of tape on the corner of the eye, angle it the way you want your eyeshadow to be placed.
2. This is a very useful tip, how to have pore less foundation look.
3. If you don’t want to look tired in the morning, but you don’t have a lot of time to do your makeup, use Highlighter on the corner of your eyes!!! And of course drink a lot of water each morning.
4. The best way to make your nose look smaller is by using a contour stick. Draw two lines on the top of your nose, and blend it with your finger or a brush, whichever is more comfortable.
5. How to get rid of dark circles under your eyes naturally. Slice a cucumber pieces into thin, 1cm slices, placing them in the refrigerator for at least 30 minutes. Place the chilled slices on to the dark circles for 10 minutes and then wash the area with water. Done twice daily for a week will alleviate the pressure and allow circles to fade.
6. How to make your eyelashes look fuller! Don’t bother with expensive lash-pumping mascaras. Instead, dust some translucent powder on your lashes between coats. This will make your lashes look much fuller.
7. How to wake up in the morning with your hair looking flawless. Use dry shampoo just before going to bed. As you move around in your sleep, the shampoo will really get worked into the hair. You will wake up with loads of volume and body.
8. No more mascara on upper eyelids. Use your spoon for this hack. Hold the rounded part against your upper eyelids while applying mascara. The excess mascara will go onto the spoon and not your eyelids.
9. No more lipstick on your teeth! After applying your lipstick, put your finger in your mouth. Close your lips around your finger, then pull your finger out. The excess lipstick will get on your finger, and not on your teeth.
10. How to create perfect perfect wing liner. Draw the cat eye with the eyeliner. Then, fill in the open space with the liner. You will have the perfect wing every time.