Hello, in this blog I will reveal my January IPSY box. I will talk about the products and how to use them.
This is my first time ever using IPSY, so far so good. I signed up for Glam Bag Plus, which is $25 per month, however, the box will have a retail value of at least $120. The order includes 5 full size products and a makeup bag. When you sign up for IPSY, you are able to take a quiz that lets IPSY know which products you prefer, what skin tone you are, what color your eyes are, your hair color, and your preferred colors of eyeshadow and lipstick.
- HUDA BEAUTY EYESHADDOW PALLET: Each Huda Beauty Obsessions Eyeshadow Palette is packed with a selection of nine highly pigmented mattes and striking shimmers, all with a smooth and blendable texture. Available in a range of color themes, the palettes are super compact and lightweight, making them a must-have for your handbag. The large mirror, conveniently-sized palette, and versatile shade collection allow you to create both classic and playful looks that are easy to apply on-the-go. It is a very concentrated formula, very vibrant.
- Hanalei’s Rose Lip Treatment uses pure kukui oil, which is known to moisturize and rejuvenate dry lips. Agave and grape seed oil provide high levels of anti-oxidants that help soothe and protect lips from harmful radicals. Shea butter delivers intense moisture and silkiness to lips without leaving any residue. Our formula is also paraben and cruelty free.
HOW TO USE: Apply evenly onto lips. Use throughout the day or before bedtime. For best results, use immediately after sugar lip scrub.
- RESTORE – Protecting Moisturizer: Powered by an unprecedented trio of nutrient-rich oils.
- Directions: Apply desired amount to face while avoiding eyes. Use morning and night. For best results, use after Erase and Balance to restore skin’s moisture and strength.
- Ingredients: Distilled Water, Organic Olive Squalane Oil, Organic Raspberry Seed Oil, Organic First Cold Pressed Jojoba Oil, Emulsifying Wax NF, Glyceral Stearate, Xanthan Gum, Potassium Sorbate.
Hey Honey Serum
- Richly hydrates: The lightweight texture absorbs deep into skin, delivering intense nourishment to keep it looking young and healthy.
- Imparts a youthful radiance: This cocktail of honey extract, hyaluronic acid and silk amino acids works to reduce fine lines and wrinkles while increasing radiance and firmness.
- Gives the look of firmer skin: Honey and propolis in it are super potent antiseptic and antibacterial ingredients, which nourish sensitive skin and restore you clear complexion.
- Multi-Action: This serum doubles as the perfect under-makeup primer.
- This serum is light, absorbs quickly, and can double as a makeup primer. I’ve been using it in the morning as my serum/primer, and I love it. The scent is light and lovely, and it feels great on my skin, too. (Plus I appreciate that they Hey Honey brand is ingredient conscious.) I great product to use to hydrate your skin.
Thank you for reading my blog, I hope you guys can find my beauty tips helpful. Please comment on my blog if you have any questions or suggestions. #makeup #blog #beauty #IPSY